WaferAnalysis is a plug-in function of LAVIS-plus for displaying wafer data on a map. It enables you to display a test (Bin) and the results of fault diagnosis and defect inspection on a map.
* To use these functions requires WaferAnalysis license in addition to LAVIS-plus license (some of the features are charged).
- A KLARF can be converted into a checklist and displayed on a chip layout.
- Using WaferAnalysis together with the node trace function of LAVIS-plus enables to classify defects from position relationships with wires.
Operating Environment & Support Format
- Available with LAVIS-plus version 11.0 and later.
- Files you can open as wafer layout (wafer shape) files are in Bin or KLARF (KLA Results File) format. In addition, SEMI E142-0211, SEMI G85-0703, and SEMI G81-0307 are supported for Bin, and revision 1.2 is supported for KLARF.
There are some other limitations regarding the descriptions in wafer layout file. For more details, please contact our sales representative from Contact.
In addition to the Bin and the results of fault diagnosis and defect inspection, the results of defect correlation can also be displayed on a map in the future release.
For details about the functions and any other questions, please feel free to contact our sales representative from Contact.